My first two weeks of my junior year has been great. Coming to school during the first week was a breeze. I was very familiar with the classes and teachers I take. I decided to also get more active this year so I signed up for cross country. I was introduced to AP classes this year. AP classes requires me to take classes more serious but all I really need to do is do my assignments and turn them in on time. My AP English class has been a challenge more than any subject but I'm going to work hard and do my best. I'm already mentally prepared for all my classes and willing to accept any challenge handed my way. I'm ready to see what the rest of the year has in store for me.
Poem about monster
Hey, I am Ivy The skin on me come off as pretty and shiny Can't come near me or I will hiss hiss Send all my enemies into the amiss Not a miss, definitely a hit How are you doing? I'm like the Rock Do you see what Ivy is brewin? Yes, that was the third person Because when I'm done You'll become the third victim Yall don't even knkw the bars I'm sayin It's like I have the wisdom And you all have just ot bitten Okay, okay, I am a snake Don't cut my head off like Adam Putting me on a plate Surround me around friends So, I know when they're being fake Listen, I'll show them their due date I have scales Of course I am not a male But this is what you all get Asking for a tale
Great post!
ReplyDelete