My first two weeks of my junior year has been great. Coming to school during the first week was a breeze. I was very familiar with the classes and teachers I take. I decided to also get more active this year so I signed up for cross country. I was introduced to AP classes this year. AP classes requires me to take classes more serious but all I really need to do is do my assignments and turn them in on time.  My AP English class has been a challenge more than any subject but I'm going to work hard and do my best. I'm already mentally prepared for all my classes and willing to accept any challenge handed my way. I'm ready to see what the rest of the year has in store for me.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

saturday: pages 105 - 125

"The check board Gaines another square"