Introduction

Hi my name is Ariel Monroe and I am a 16 years old junior at B.C. Rain highschool. My hobbies are hanging out with friends, watching pretty little liars, and when I'm not doing that I'm spending time with my boyfriend . My current gpa is a 3.7, but I plan on passing with a 4.0 gpa by end of my junior year. I plan on going to college and going into the medical field to become a pediatrician. Some goals I plan on accomplishing this year are becoming a comprehensive reader and learner, making the track team, and pass my classes being in the top 3 of my class.

Comments

  1. Hey Ariel, I am Jaylin. I am 17 years old and a Senior at B C Rain. I love Pretty Little Liars show and spending time with my boyfriend also. I also like to play volleyball and soccer.We have the same GPA and goal for our GPA.We Have so much in common because medical will also be my major in college.Great goals and I have faith you will accomplish them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

saturday: pages 105 - 125

"The check board Gaines another square"